아카데미 각본상(Academy Award for Writing Original Screenplay)은 아카데미상 종류의 하나로, 각본이 잘 된 작품에게 수여된다.
|주최||영화 예술 과학 아카데미|
|최근 수상||봉준호 |
- Instead of the categories "Original Screenplay and "Screenplay", it was combined into one category, called "Screenplay", the award was given to The Treasure of the Sierra Madre adapted from the novel of same name
- In 1949, the category was renamed "Story and Screenplay"
- Upon request of his widow and upon recommendation of the Writers Branch Executive Committee, the Board of Governors voted to restore the name of Nedrick Young to the nomination and award presented to 네이선 E. 더글러스, which was a pseudonym for Mr. Young during the blacklisting period.
- In 1969, the category was renamed: "Story and Screenplay - based on material not previously published or produced
- In 1976, the category was renamed: "Screenplay written directly for the Screen - Based on factual material or on story material not previously published or produced"
- In 1978, the category was renamed: "Screenplay written directly for the screen"