아카데미 각색상(Academy Award for Writing Adapted Screenplay)은 아카데미상 종류의 하나로, 각색을 잘 한 작품에게 수여된다.
|《제7의 천국》||벤저민 글레이저||희곡 《제7의 천국》 by 오스틴 스트롱|
|《Glorious Betsy》||앤서니 Coldeway||희곡 《Glorious Betsy》 by 리다 존슨 영|
|《재즈 싱어》||앨프리드 A. 콘||희곡 《The Jazz Singer》 by Samson Raphaelson, from his story "The Day of Atonement"|
|《The Patriot》||한스 크렐리||애슐리 듀크스' translation of the play 《Der Patriot》 by 알프레트 노이만|
The story "Paul I" by 드미트리 베레시콥스키
|《The Cop》||엘리엇 J. 클로슨||—|
|《추억의 아리조나》||톰 배리||The story "The Caballero's Way" by 오 헨리|
|《The Last of Mrs. Cheyney》||한스 크렐리||희곡 《The Last of Mrs. Cheyney》 by 프레더릭 론즈데일|
|《The Leatherneck》||엘리엇 J. 클로슨||—|
|《Our Dancing Daughters》||조지핀 러빗||—|
|《Sal of Singapore》||엘리엇 J. 클로슨||The story "The Sentimentalists" by 데일 콜린스|
|《Skyscraper》||엘리엇 J. 클로슨||A story by 더들리 머피|
|《용감한 사형수》||톰 배리||희곡 《용감한 사형수》 by Halworthy Hall and 로버트 미들매스|
|《A Woman of Affairs》||베스 메러디스||소설 《The Green Hat》 by 마이클 Arlen|
|《Wonder of Women》||베스 메러디스||소설 《Die Frau des Steffen Tromholt》 by 헤르만 주더만|
- Award entitled Best Writing, Adaptation
- In the 2nd and 3rd years there was only a single writing award for Writing Achievement with no distinction between original works and adaptations.
- For the 1930/31 production year the award was again subdivided, and this one was once again Best Writing, Adaptation.
- Award renamed Best Writing, Screenplay
- Award entitled Best Screenplay—Adapted
- Award entitled Best Screenplay Based on Material from Another Medium
- Aljean Harmetz (1985년 3월 16일). “Oscars Go to Writers of 'Kwai'”. 《The New York Times》.
- Though Pierre Boulle received official screen credit, it was commonly known that blacklisted writers 칼 포먼 and 마이클 윌슨 wrote the screenplay based on Boulle's novel (translated from the original French). The Board of Governors, on December 11, 1984, voted posthumous Oscars to Wilson and Foreman. It was widely reported that Boulle was surprised, as well as many others, by the nomination, especially since Boulle did not speak (or write) English.
- Upon request of his widow and upon recommendation of the Writers Branch Executive Committee, the Board of Governors voted to restore the name of Nedrick Young to the nomination presented to 네이선 E. 더글러스, which was Young's pseudonym during the blacklisting period.
- Originally the nomination was solely for 로버트 볼트, as Wilson was blacklisted at the time. His name was officially added to the nomination in 1995.
- Award entitled Screenplay Adapted From Other Material
- Award entitled Screenplay Based on Material from Another Medium
- P.H. Vazak is a pseudonym for 로버트 타운 who was dissatisfied with the film.
- Award entitled Best Screenplay Based on Material Previously Produced or Published
- Award entitled Best Adapted Screenplay