- A large series depicting commedia dell'arte figures called Balli di Sfessania, in a simple, caricature-like style, from his years in Florence.
- Series on the Lives of Christ and Mary.
- Series on the story of the Prodigal Son.
- The Giant Tifeo beneath Mount Ischia (1617).
- The Fair at Impruneta (1620).
- The Fair at Gondreville (1624).
- The Temptation of St Anthony (1635, Fitzwillaim Museum).Temptation of Saint Anthony
외부 링크 편집
| 위키미디어 공용에 관련된
미디어 분류가 있습니다.
- Bodkin Prints - Links to over 1,000 Callot prints (see section B)
- Jacques Callot on the Internet from Artcyclopedia.
- Brief bio of Callot from Web Gallery of Art
- Prints & People: A Social History of Printed Pictures, an exhibition catalog from The Metropolitan Museum of Art (fully available online as PDF), which contains material on Jacques Callot (see index)
- Jacques Callot Etchings, ca. 1615-1635. Finding aid for archive od Jacques Callot etchings, includes biographical information