칼 커티스 매킨타이어 주니어(Carl Curtis McIntire, 1906년 5월 17일 - 2002년 3월 19일)는 칼 매킨타이어(Carl McIntire)로 알려져 있다. 그는 성경장로교회의 창립자이면서 목회자였다. 국제 기독교 교회 연맹( International Council of Christian Churches)과 미국 기독교 교회 회의의(American Council of Christian Churches) 의장을 오랫동안 했다. 자신을 근본주의자로 규정하는 것을 매우 자랑스러워하는 기독교 방송 설교자였다.프린스턴 신학교와 웨스트민스터 신학교를 졸업한 후에 성경장로교회를 세우고 1937년 훼이스 신학교를 설립하였다..
Carl McIntire in his office, January 1957
|출생||1906년 5월 17일|
Ypsilanti, Michigan, U.S.
|사망||2002년 4월 19일 (95세)|
Collingswood, New Jersey
|매장지||Harleigh Cemetery, Camden, New Jersey|
|직업||clergyman and radio preacher|
- Markku Ruotsila, Fighting Fundamentalist: Carl McIntire and the Politicization of American Fundamentalism (New York: Oxford University Press, 2016).
- Gladys Titzck Rhoads and Nancy Titzck Anderson, McIntire: Defender of Faith and Freedom (Xulon Press, 2012) ISBN 978-1-61996-231-6.
- CarlMcIntire.org, includes many primary and secondary sources about McIntire.
- International Council of Christian Churches website.
- K. C. Quek, ed., The McIntire Memorial: Carl McIntire, 1906-2002 (Seoul, Korea: Truth & Freedom Publishing Company, 2005).
- Margaret G. Harden, comp., A Brief History of the Bible Presbyterian Church and Its Agencies, (privately published, ).
- The Bible Presbyterian Church of Collingswood: for the Glory of God (Collingswood BPC, 1957).
- 40 Years...Carl McIntire and the Bible Presbyterian Church of Collingswood, 1933-1973, written by Ethel Rink (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1973).
- Carl McIntire's 50-Year Ministry in the Bible Presbyterian Church of Collingswood, New Jersey (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1983).
- ICCC Silver Jubilee, 1948-1973 (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1973).
- John Fea, "Carl McIntire: From Fundamentalist Presbyterian to Presbyterian Fundamentalist," American Presbyterian 72:4 (Winter 1994), 253-68.
- Heather Hendershot, "God's Angriest Man: Carl McIntire, Cold War Fundamentalism, and Right-Wing Broadcasting," American Quarterly, 59 (June 2007), 373-96.
- Heather Hendershot, What's Fair on the Air? Cold War Right-Wing Broadcasting and the Public Interest (University of Chicago Press, 2011).
- Douglas Martin, “Carl McIntire, 95, Evangelist and Patriot, Dies,” New York Times, March 22, 2002.
- David O. Beale, In Pursuit of Purity: American Fundamentalism Since 1850 (Greenville, S.C.: Unusual Publications, 1986), 323-30.
- Shelley Baranowski, “Carl McIntire,” in Charles Lippy, ed., Twentieth-Century Shapers of American Religion (Westport, Conn.: Greenwood Press, 1989), 256-63.
- A Cloud of Witnesses or Heroes of the Faith (Philadelphia: Pinebrook Press, 1938; second edition, Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1965), sermons on Hebrews 11:1-12:2
- Twentieth Century Reformation (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1944)
- The Rise of the Tyrant: Controlled Economy vs Private Enterprise (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1945)
- Author of Liberty (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1946; second edition, 1963)
- For Such a Time as This: The Book of Esther (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1946) – sermons
- Modern Tower of Babel (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1949
- Better Than Seven Sons (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1954) – sermons on the Book of Ruth
- The Wall of Jerusalem Also Is Broken Down (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1954) – sermons on the Book of Nehemiah
- Servants of Apostasy (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1955)
- The Epistle of Apostasy: the Book of Jude (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1958) – sermons
- The Death of a Church (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1967)
- Outside the Gate (Collingswood: Christian Beacon Press, 1967)
- McIntire's baptismal name was Charles Curtis McIntire, Jr., but he was called Carl from earliest childhood. Collection Guide, Carl McIntire Papers, Princeton Theological Seminary.
- Many sources for this article may be found at CarlMcIntire.org
- [Carl McIntire], "Who Is Carl McIntire?" booklet published by the 20th Century Reformation Hour , 2.
- See The McIntire Memorial: Carl McIntire, 1906-2002, edited by K. C. Quek ([Singapore]: ICCC, 2005); see also Silver Jubilee 1948-1973: Celebrating the Silver Anniversary of the International Council of Christian Churches (ICCC, 1973). The ICCC published books collecting the sermons and addresses delivered on the themes of the plenary congresses. Titles indicated the emphases of each congress, including The Christ of the Scriptures (ICCC, 1958), and Jesus Christ the Same Yesterday, and Today, and For Ever (ICCC, 1962). The ICCC office has since moved to Singapore.