Letter of apology편집
Dear all Members of Wikipedia Societies and my friends in UNSW and Macquarie University
Please accept my apology for upsetting you regarding what I did at Wikipedia. I want to explain why I did what I did. I know this was very serious issue and cannot be excused. After I communicated with Leedors (토론) and Mailzzang+aus at a same time and discussion. I realise I made so many faults and mistakes that make harms against Wikipedia societies and Mailzzang+aus. I write this message at my Korean Wikipedia discussion, because I can't submit my apologies through email, because this function is also blocked against me.
- I confirm and really apology for that User:DevTrans is my account. This was created, when I could not access to Wikipedia, because I could not remember my password of Orient-Kor. I really apology about that I didn't say truth. I am also sorry for that I occasionally use the account, even after I remember my password for User:Orient-Kor. I also really apology for that, if TransDev, real transportation operation company, hesitates about the account was created as my fault.
- I confirm and sorry about that shared User:Eieiei with another Korean person not Mailzzang+aus, when I started Wikipedia. I, then, created User:Orient-Kor.
- I make clear and apology again for that I sometimes use VPN, where Wikipedia is blocked, such as public computer labs in accommodation and library, and study rooms, by UNSW and Macquarie University IT Services, even if I know it is not encouraged by Wikipedia.
- I really apology for any legal threat from me against all of administrators and Wikipedia societies. For example, I did make bad emotions to User:Ohnoitsjamie, User:Bbb23. I am really sorry and want to fully revoke that words. I did and will not take any legal action or say legal threat.
- I really apology for any people who use same internet service area in same student accommodation, Epping, NSW, Australia, nearby Macquarie Universityand enjoyed Wikipedia. I deeply apology for them, typically who study in the University and enjoyed Wikipedia services.
- Once again, I am really sorry for Mailzzang+aus, because of my above-mentioned faults.
- It is because of my faults that made really big harm against students in accommodation, UNSW, Macquarie University and Mailzzang+aus, I accept my bitter fate in Wikipedia without any future complaining. I will stop to use Wikipedia in my accommodation and UNSW not to make other harms against them and students.
- I also apology for all other people who experienced any inconvenience this matter has caused you, because of me and my edits, editing style.
I know this cannot show how ashamed, I certainly owe you an apology for all of my faults and bad words and bad behaviors. Please continually block me and another account User:DevTrans, if you still feel angry and necessary for blocking. This is all of my faults and I will not do again. Once again, I really really apology to you, about what I did and what I made harms against all of Wikipedia societies and administrators, my friends including Mailzzang+aus, UNSW and Macquarie University students who used Wikipedia Orient~kowiki (토론) 2015년 9월 2일 (수) 14:11 (KST)
Letter of Explanation and Self-Reflection편집
Dear all Members of Wikipedia Societies and my friends in Wikipedia,
I wish a good day for everyone and thank you for great contributions to Wikipedia. I would like to explain several issues, because I want to solve some misunderstanding for me, Mailzzang+aus, en:Lee Gye-deok and en:Kang We-suck.
- Firstly, please accept my apology for upsetting all of you regarding what I did at Wikipedia. I accept my contributions, to some of articles that are related to my colleagues en:Peter Park, en:Kang We-suck and en:Lee Gye-deok, can be considered as Meatpuppet.
- However, can I explain that I tried to keep impartiality, when I created and edit the two articles. I am not invited to any internet discussion solely to influence it or editing articles with one-sided references. I also carefully selected people for editing and creating articles after I considered their notability. I also put criticism and other forms of negative news as reference on the articles, even though they are my friends. Mailzzang+aus and Mr Lee suggested me to deduct the criticisms or whole article, as Mr Lee did in Korean Wikipedia, because they believed that criticisms are prejudiced and also not supported by enough references.
- Only Mr Lee submitted again his same request to Korean Wikipedia administrators than me. This had been accepted by them, please check at https://ko.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=%EC%9D%B4%EA%B3%84%EB%8D%95&action=edit&redlink=1. I expressed an objection, because I believe the deletion request was submitted, because the friend want to avoid to show criticisms about him to the public. However, they accepted his request after his law suit intimidation. This is why I still believe the Korea Wikipedia Administrators did make partial decision over his request. Please note that English version is still remained.
- If I was just a meatpuppet of them including Mr Lee, Kang and Mailzzang+aus, I just put only positive contents about them.
- However, even though, I also thought some of criticisms are from prejudice, I rejected the request, because I wanted to independently contribute to the articles with all possible references about them. Rather than the requests, they do not ask any other editing suggestions or requests.
- Therefore, may I carefully say I am not meatpuppet of any of the three persons or other people, I believe partiality is really important criterion for any news, articles and journals.
- Secondly, I also want to explain that I did not create and edit with a suspicious account User:Designhavd. I can see that was created two days ago when my accommodation residential area was all blocked. This account deleted huge part of en:Peter Park contents as vandalism, arranged an article with very similar name; asked re-naming already existed article; and only edited several articles that are related to the similar named person. However requested to keep en:Peter Park. If I was that account user, I could put contents with references without bias. This account's behaviour is very similar to globally blocked User:Unypoly, because his recent account 사용자:내땅 and others had been detected with that behaviour that vandals several articles about people who User:Unypoly hates. And then the user request to keep or delete for making aggro from other users against the article. This is a his typical trick to realise his bad goal. His over 300 blocked sockpuppet accounts list can be checked: https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EB%B6%84%EB%A5%98:Unypoly%EC%9D%98_%EB%8B%A4%EC%A4%91_%EA%B3%84%EC%A0%95 and https://ko.wikipedia.org/wiki/%EC%82%AC%EC%9A%A9%EC%9E%90:%EB%B6%84%EB%8B%B9%EC%84%A0M/%EC%82%AC%EC%9A%A9%EC%9E%90:Unypoly. Korea Wikipedia successfully detected that all accounts after they radically check them. This records doesn't contain IP sockpuppets through proxy, VPN and other form of networks.
- Therefore, may I carefully guess the vandal was made by one of User:Unypoly's sockpuppets. If you want, please arrange a proper investigation over that account with the listed over 300 blocked sockpuppet accounts and User:Skirtland. I hope the two lists will be helpful for English Wikipedia.
- Thirdly, I really apology again for that User:DevTrans is my sockpuppet account. This was created, when I could not access to Wikipedia, because I could not remember my password of Orient-Kor. I really apology about that I didn't say truth. I am also sorry for that I occasionally use the account, even after I remember my password for User:Orient-Kor.
- I confirm and sorry about that shared User:Eieiei and used it recently.
- Finally, I would like to self-blocked for one or more years from all Wikipedia projects, because I realise my faults made really big harm against you, Wikipedia societies, students in accommodation, UNSW, Macquarie University and relevant friends. I want to self regret during the time.
- Moreover, can I request to update User:DevTrans is my sockpuppet, and User:Eieiei as my shared or sockpuppet account of me, not Mailzzang+aus. Mailzzang+aus doesn't influence or request any positive contents at the related article Peter Park. As I mentioned before, there was only one suggestion from Mailzzang+aus and Mr Lee was to deduct the criticisms or whole article, as Mr Lee did in Korean Wikipedia, because they believed that criticisms are prejudiced and also not supported by enough references. However, even though I also thought some of criticisms are from prejudice, I rejected the request, because I wanted to independently contribute to the articles with all possible references about them. He never asked that suggestion again after that time. This is all my fault. I really apology to everyone who experience any inconvenience.
- Again, may I carefully guess the vandal was made by one of User:Unypoly's sockpuppets. If you want, please arrange a proper investigation over that account with the listed over 300 blocked sockpuppet accounts and User:Skirtland.
- Once again I really apology for all other people who experienced any inconvenience this matter has caused you, because of me and my edits, editing style. Orient~kowiki (토론) 2015년 9월 3일 (목) 14:05 (KST)