사용자:이형주/유통되고 있는 통화 목록
This list of circulating currencies contains the 182 current official or de facto currencies of the 192 United Nations member states, 1 UN observer state, 4 partially recognized sovereign states, 6 unrecognized countries, and 32 dependencies. The only dependencies and unrecognized countries listed here use a currency other than that of the sovereign state that administers them or has de jure jurisdiction over them. Currencies used in places of extraterritoriality like the United Nations or the Sovereign Military Order of Malta and scrips used by private entities like the Disney dollar and the ora are not under the purview of this list.
A currency is a unit of exchange and hence a kind of money and medium of exchange. Currency includes paper banknotes and metal coins. Countries generally have a monopoly on the issuing of currency, although some countries share currencies with other countries. Today, currencies are the dominant means of exchange. Different countries may use the same term to refer to their respective currencies, even though the currencies may have little else to do with each other. A place that is technically part of another country sometimes uses a different currency from that of the parent country.
유통되고 있는 통화 목록편집
- A This currency is not used in day to day commerce, but is legal tender. It is minted and/or printed as commemorative banknotes and/or coinage.
- B This currency is being phased out with a revalued version or another currency, but is still legal tender.
- C British banknotes are issued by the Bank of England and by some banks in Scotland and Northern Ireland. Laws on legal tender vary between various jurisdictions.
- D One cent equals ten mills (also spelled “mil” and “mille”), and (for the United States dollar) ten cents equal one dime.
- E One jiao equals ten fen.
- F One piastre equals ten millimes.
- G In practice, the cent (Chinese: 仙) is no longer in use; and the smallest monetary unit is the 10 cents (Chinese: 毫).
- H One sen equals ten rin.
- I One piastre equals ten fils and one dirham equals 10 piastres.
- J Rappen is German; in French it is centime; in Italian it is centesimo.
- K One hundred paʻanga equal one hau.
- L One hào equals ten xu.
- “Field Listing - Currency (code)”. Central Intelligence Agency. 2006년 12월 5일에 확인함.
- “ISO 4217 Currency names and code elements”. International Organization for Standardization. 2006년 12월 5일에 확인함.
- Antweiler, Werner. “Currencies of the World”. University of British Columbia. 2006년 12월 5일에 확인함.
- Asia and Oceania British Indian Ocean Territory (British Overseas Territory). Accessed 2008-10-05.
- “Banknotes”. Bank of England. 2006년 12월 5일에 확인함.
- “The Coinage Act of 1792”. 2006년 12월 5일에 확인함.